Date: 9/20/19 9:27 am
From: David Wheeler <dswheeler...>
Subject: Re: [Birdtalk] junco
This may also be your last Gray-headed junco of the season. That "race" of
the junco is just here for the breeding season (with rare exception). Our
winters are filled with the merry calls of Oregon Juncos, with a few
Slate-colored and Cassiar's thrown in for good measure. Was the
Gray-headed carrying a little suitcase?