Date: 9/20/19 9:20 am
From: Kurt Mize <k1mize...> [SJBIRDS] <SJBIRDS...>
Subject: [SJBIRDS] Lodi Lake yesterday
All:

I spent a couple of hours around lunchtime yesterday walking around the Lodi Lake nature trail. The birding along the trail was very slow, but in the oaks along the west side of Laurel Ave., I had a nice mixed flock that included two Warbling Vireos, two Yellow Warblers, three Black-throated Gray Warblers, a Wilson’s Warbler, and a FOF Hermit Warbler. The day before, I had four Black-throated Gray Warblers in Laughlin Park near my home in north Stockton. They’re definitely on the move.

Good birding,
Kurt

Sent from my iPhone

If you have discovered an injured bird, egg, nest, etc., please visit: http://www.birdrescuecenter.org/rescueinfo.htm