Date: 9/20/19 6:48 am
From: Leslie Miller <lmiller...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Exceptional Savings at Mass Audubon's Optics Fair Saturday Sept 21, 2019, 10:00am-3:30pm
We'd like to invite everyone to the Mass Audubon Shop's Optics Fair on Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Representatives from many of our vendors will be here to answer questions and show optics. We carry Zeiss, Swarovski, Kowa, Pentax, Opticron, and Nikon, plus Manfrotto and Vanguard Tripods. Mass Audubon members will receive a 20% discount on binoculars and spotting scopes, plus great discounts and rebates on tripods.
New members can join that day at the special introductory membership price of $32. The Audubon Shop is located on Route 117 at Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary in Lincoln, MA 01773. Please call 781-259-2214 for more information. All Shop purchases help support Mass Audubon and its conservation and education efforts.

Hope to see you at the Optics Fair on Saturday, September 21st!

Best regards,
Leslie Miller
Mass Audubon
Audubon Shop