Date: 9/20/19 6:30 am
From: Chris Hobbs <chobbs.f1...>
Subject: Re: Birds in the news (population declines)
The human population has DOUBLED in the last 50 years, so this will only get worse.

Mark Robbins and I have had many conversations lamenting the decline since we started birding 50+ years ago. We used to imagine what Lewis & Clark witnessed, but now we reminisce about the 'good old days' of birding in the late 60's and 70's when we are kids. Damn.

Chris Hobbs
Johnson County
<chobbs.f1...>