Date: 9/20/19 6:22 am
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Central Kansas Field Trip and KOS Shirt Reminders
I sent out a list of Burroughs Audubon Society of Kansas City last month,
but I want to highlight the one overnight planned trip. It requires a bit
of additional foresight beyond showing up in the morning. I will be leading
a trip to Quivira NWR, Cheyenne Bottoms WA, and other central Kansas
locations (hopefully Sprague's Pipits with Millers) the second weekend in
October. This is the weekend after fall KOS. The trip is open to everyone.
All are invited to join the group all three days or only part of them. The
cutoff date for reserving a Quality Inn room at the reduced rate is
September 26th. Please email me if you plan to attend, the itinerary is
not completely settled yet but a draft is included on the website.
https://burroughs.org/its-free/field-trips-programs/

Please email me a size if you are interested in the long-sleeve KOS shirt
by 2 this afternoon. The order is going in later today.

Good Birding
Malcolm Gold (Overland Park, Kansas)

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to