Date: 9/19/19 10:15 am
From: Andy Smith <agsmith001...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Large flight of Broadwings
So that's where they went! I was at the Cromwell Valley Park Hawk Watch in
Baltimore County all day yesterday waiting for a flight of Broad-wings that
never really materialized. On Tuesday, the Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch in
Greenwich, CT reported on hawkcount.org over 3500 Broad-wings at their
site. If the winds are right, the CVP Hawk Watch usually gets them the next
day. The NE winds yesterday must have pushed them west to Carroll County.
I'm glad someone got to see them!

Andy Smith
Woodstock, MD