Date: 9/19/19 7:55 am
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: [birders] Building strikes
*Warning attachment is a dead bird pic*

I live in the high rise Riverview Terrace in Adrian and a couple weeks ago
I found a dead 1st year male Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

I come out here this morning and find a couple dead Warblers, one looks
partially eaten, and the other a beautiful Blackburnian.

Anyone recording building strikes in the area? Or would be interested?

Angela Cobas

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5YLB-57SVE4qLH8rAZfAMOpPkp%<3D1bHe9HdXc17t3_QEHQ...>

Join us on Facebook!