Date: 9/18/19 4:53 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] Summary of August bird banding posted to blog
Banders and birders,

I have posted a summary to my blog, with highlights and photos, and
detailed results from 8 days of songbird banding conducted during August at
Lake St. Clair Metropark, Macomb County, Michigan. This is the 25th year of
bird banding in this park, my 15th year of operating this station, and the
5th year at our new site in the park after our old site was flooded out in
2014.

Go to: http://mihummingbirdguy.blogspot.com/

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan