Date: 9/17/19 3:29 pm
From: James Lomax <sdrib...> [countybirders] <countybirders-noreply...>
Subject: [CB] Orange County
’s up dogs?

Meandered down to Fairview Park yesterday arriving about 0510 and waited until enough light to see, then walked the trails. Eventually met two other birders, Joey-T, and WHN (What’s His Name). They said they had just seen the bird. We split up and ten minutes later, Joey-T called out that he had it. WHN and I met at the spot and there, on the trail, was the CHESTNUT-COLLARED LONGSPUR. Very nice. It was slowly nonchalantly foraging along the trail.

Slowly nonchalantly meandered home.

“Truckin’ like the do-dah man”,

Jim Lomax
Solitary Birder
from No Particular Place

Not at all sure where I’ve been, but I’m not starting over again.

Join us on Facebook!