Date: 9/17/19 11:29 am
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fwd: Chimney Swift Tower
Just want to bring this to everyone’s attention. A superb chimney swift breeding and roosting habitat in silver spring is under threat of destruction from developers. It houses thousands of Swifts daily each summer during migration. If you’d like to get involved in efforts to keep the chimney standing (or support an alternative tower) please contact Susan soorenko (her email is cc’ed and on the original email). Thanks for your support!

Matthew J. Felperin
Park Naturalist

Begin forwarded message: