Date: 9/17/19 11:16 am
From: Matthew Spoor <matthew.spoor...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Chimney Swifts and Nighthawk? over Milan
I have been enjoying Common Nighthawks overhead in West Ann Arbor for the
past five evenings. Just one or two usually except last night at Forsythe
Middle School there were ten hawking over the fields with ring-billed
gulls. Look for the erratic flight and notice the white stripe across the
base of the primaries. This field mark is clearly visible in flight. If you
are out for a walk an hour or so before sunset, keep your eyes to the sky!

Matthew Spoor
701-610-1203
Ann Arbor, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org