Date: 9/17/19 11:07 am
From: Mark Rositol <mrositol510...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Shorebirds and waders PG County
A stop at Aragona Blvd Retention Pond had almost all mudflats and puddles. Great conditions for shorebirds. As I walked up, I noticed the extensive mud as well as a lot of white egrets. Had 34 Great Egrets and 2 GBHEs. I've had 100 plus here before.

A nice variety of shorebirds as well. 1 Pectoral Sandpiper, 2 Semipalmated Plovers, 1 Leaser Yellowlegs, both Least and Semi Sandpipers. A couple of interesting scaly sandpipers. Perhaps nothing rare, but hopefully I won't be the only eyes.

M Rositol
Fort Washington, MD