Date: 9/16/19 1:10 pm
From: 'John Canoles' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Broadwings Flight - Baltimore County
Since 1:30 we have caught two more flights of over 100 broadwings each.

We are not watching full time, just stepping out intermittently, so I am sure we have missed some.  Too bad we have to work!

John Canoles
Eco-Science Professionals, Inc.
P.O. Box 5006 Glen Arm, MD 21057
www.ecoscienceprofessionalsinc.com

Phone (410) 683-7840 Fax (410) 683-7817

We just had two flocks of broadwings 35 + 65 fly over my office in Jacksonville (Phoenix, MD).  They were heading SE over us fairly high but backlit by clouds.    Three eagles also in the mix.
Keep your eyes out for other movement!
Thanks
John

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mdbirding/<400266661.8080846.1568655088205...>