Date: 9/16/19 5:06 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: OAS Nuthatch Open Registration Deadline September 19
Registration deadline September 19
Annual Nuthatch Open. Saturday, September 21, 2019, 12:00am-4:00pm
Leader: Don Burlett ( <baikalteal13...> )
Oakland Audubon’s annual fun competitive birding event. Teams find as many
species as possible anywhere in Oakland County until 4:00 PM and then meet
at Indian Springs Metropark for the awards presentations and a cookout.
Checklists need to be submitted by 4:00 PM. Teams consist of 2 to 4 members
in either the adult or youth division. An entrance fee and a Metropark pass
is required. Proceeds go to our young birders program. See our website for
a registration form. Everyone is welcome to participate.

Please see our website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) for details about
upcoming field trips, meetings and the Young Birder's Club. Contact the
field trip leaders if you have additional questions. You do not have to be
a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org