Date: 9/13/19 7:36 am
From: JimC <wetstuff...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Our local wildebeest or reindeer migration...
About 9 am (Friday 13th) Marjie heard the noise. I am in Salisbury with no
activity, but we have this annual show over our place, Nutters Neck WMA
and, I am assuming, the Nanticoke River. I hope there will be more
tomorrow or Sunday morning so I can set up a better camera. She said they
landed in the Pfragmities out front and lit off together - headed South.
Pic was from her phone.

Jim Cancil
12 mi W of Salisbury