Date: 9/11/19 6:57 pm
From: R Stewart <2cnewbirds...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Rutland County Audubon: Fall Walks in the Poultney-Wells-Castleton area
Went on 'birding hike' on Tues. WHAT a fabulous piece of property and gift
to the public!!! Multiple trails, habitats and recreational opportunities
on over 1500 acres!! (that's correct!) that the owners have 'curated' for
public use. https://slatevalleytrails.org/

Ruth Stewart
E Dorset

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 4:01 PM Susan Elliott <
<00000032e9152660-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Rutland County Audubon, in conjunction with Slate Valley Trails, is
> kicking off a series of fall walks this Saturday, September 7, with a walk
> at Howe Hill in Poultney. Meet at the green in East Poultney at 7:30 a.m.
> 500' elevation gain. Questions? Contact <jptilley50...>
> Our second walk will be on Tuesday, September 10, along the Fairgrounds
> West Trail in East Poultney. Easy to moderate. Meet at the green in East
> Poultney at 7:30 a.m.
> Other walks scheduled in the Poultney-Wells-Castleton area can be found
> here:
> http://rutlandcountyaudubon.org/events/
> Sue Elliottwww.rutlandcountyaudubon.org

Join us on Facebook!