Date: 9/11/19 6:34 pm
From: Donald Clark <sapsbks...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Westminster Station Nighthawk Count
Thanks Clay. These are my previous tallies.

2010 781
2011 3,227
2012 1,925
2013 2,526
2014 1,602
2015 3,196
2016 8,003
2017 11,059
2018 8,522
2019 4,922

Numbers vary from year to year due to weather (wind direction etc) and insect hatches. Some years they have gone East of my site and are picked up by my friend Zeke who mans a site in Concord, NH.

Good birding,

Don

> On Sep 11, 2019, at 5:56 PM, Clay & Gail <clay.gailvt...> wrote:
>
> Donald - Thank you once again for your field work and reports. Your dedication to this is commendable. I understand the count is “down” from last year, but how does it compare to all other years you have been standing vigil?
>
> All Best,
> Clay Poitras,
> Montpelier, VT
> <Clay.gailvt...>
>

>> On Sep 8, 2019, at 7:58 PM, Donald Clark <sapsbks...> wrote:
>>
>> Wrapped up another year this evening with 44 birds bringing the final total for the season to 4,922 (down from the last few years).
>>
>> Don Clark
>> Grafton

Join us on Facebook!