Date: 9/11/19 4:11 pm
From: Hondochica z <hondochica...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: no birds - but run outside and look up!!
I'm glad others got to experience this. It went from 87 to 75 F in Milw in
about 1 minute. I had been outside waiting for the cold front and just
after it hit, the local monarchs in my neighborhood took flight - then
more, and more and . . suddenly I was glassing monarchs so high in the sky
- just hanging on the wind. I had no idea they would fly that high! the
75+ I saw within about 10-15 minutes. Truly a wonderful experience.
My apologies again for not stating location - I forget this is a statewide
list.
Could be good birding tomorrow!

Kelly Goocher
Milwaukee