Date: 9/11/19 10:25 am
From: Cathy Brown <blueapis...>
Subject: Re: dragonfly migration out of area
Bill, Thank you for that information. Yesterday late afternoon we had hundreds of large dragonflies in our yard in northern Washington County (west of Pittsburgh). We could see that they were darting rapidly and eating small flying insects. We had no idea why or where they came from. Thank you so much for enlightening us!

cathy Washington county