Date: 9/10/19 9:46 pm
From: Charles Lyon <lyon5516...>
Subject: Lake Dardanelle Sabine's Gull 9-6-19
AR-birders,

This is a belated follow up to Kenny Nichol’s recent post concerning the Sabine’s Gull that he, LaDonna and I
observed on Lake Dardanelle last Friday 9-6-19. Per Kenny his last sighting for this species on Lake Dardanelle was
9-6-17 which was two years ago to the date. My last sighting for Sabine’s Gull on Cross Lake was 9-5-17 (two years minus one day to the day)
and two were in the company of an Arctic Tern on that date. Tis the season, so hopefully more are to come. Our recent 9-6-19 eBird list with
embedded photos of the immature Sabine’s Gull is below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59565421 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59565421>

Charlie Lyon
Shreveport, LA

Join us on Facebook!