Date: 9/10/19 9:27 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Ani food
In-case anyone is interested in what the Denver Groove-billed Ani is
eating, mid-day today when I was there, we saw the bird on the ground
eating on grasshoppers. I don't know what else people have seen it eat.
Pretty fun bird to see, hope everyone has a chance to see it. Now since I
made the 300 mile round trip to Denver today, I'm sure one will show up in
Pueblo County again, since I wasn't alive for those other ones back in the
early 1970s that were seen at Pueblo Reservoir and CF&I Lakes. Congrats to
the finder for finding the Denver bird, and letting the word out, thanks to
all the people who were around today, helping everyone see it. It is
always nice to share rare birds, so everyone can enjoy them.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO