Date: 9/10/19 9:15 pm
From: <wkeys...> [AKBirding] <AKBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [AK Birding] Audubon Photo Party
ANNUAL FALL PHOTO SHARING PARTY

Join us for Anchorage Audubon’s Annual End-Of-Summer Photo Sharing Party. Get together with your birding pals, tell tall tales, and share your favorite photos of your summer adventures. We'll re-cap summer Audubon outings like the Smackdown, Fabulous Prizes will be awarded, and hilarity will ensue!

Since it’s the first Audubon Meeting of the season, there’ll be Extra Cookies.

FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS: This year, in order to minimize set-up time at the party, you MUST submit your photos IN ADVANCE by Sunday, Sept. 15.
Contact W. Keys at flybynightclub at gci dot net to arrange for an early photo transfer.

Photos should be in jpeg format, and should be consecutively numbered in the title to make sure they load in the order you intend. Just put them on a thumb drive and contact W. Keys.

Share your best photos with an ultimately appreciative audience. Presentations will be limited to 5 minutes on the first round. When all presenters have had their turn, we’ll start at the top once again. A $5 donation/fine to Audubon will be assessed for anyone who goes over the time limit.

Please join us. We can’t wait to see you again after a long bird-filled summer.

Date and Time: Thursday, September 19, 7:00pm

Location: BP Energy Center

Join us on Facebook!