Date: 9/10/19 8:06 pm
From: 'Dick Ashford' via Rogue Valley Birds <rv-birds...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Klamath Birds and Lily Glen today
Some highlights from a Klamath Basin trip today: First-of-season Ferruginous Hawk counting coup on a Golden Eagle, Sharp-shinned Hawk flying right over my head at 20' altitude, Prairie Falcon, a VERY dark Red-taileded Hawk, Swainson's Hawk, Red-shouldered Hawk, a kettle of ~120 Common Ravens, 200 American White Pelicans, Barn Owl with two young. On the way over, I saw 12 (at least) Vesper Sparrows in the driveway at Lily Glen, accompanied by 30 or more Dark-eyed Juncos.A fun day!Cheers,DickSent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone