Date: 9/10/19 6:39 pm
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Semipalmated Plover, Sanderlings Bradford Beach MKE Co. 9/10/19, some images...
Hi all,
With some light rain falling this morning, I decided to check a few beaches
on Milwaukee’s lakefront. Bradford Beach had 1 Sempalmated Plover and 21
Sanderlings. I took a few shots when the rain let up. Always so cute to see
the Sanderlings running up and down the beach, in and out of the wave
action in search of things to eat. McKinley Beach and Lakeshore State Park
had no shorebirds, at least when I stopped. It was a foggy morning, slight
drizzle at times and light winds from the east.

A few images of the Semipalmated Plover and Sanderlings from this morning
at this link if you care to view them:

*http://www.windowtowildlife.com/semipalmated-plover-and-sanderlings-at-bradford-beach-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-september-10-2019/
<http://www.windowtowildlife.com/semipalmated-plover-and-sanderlings-at-bradford-beach-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-september-10-2019/>*

Thanks and good birding,