Date: 9/10/19 3:55 pm
From: Wes Hatch <whatch11...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Connecticut Warbler Hall County
Hey all,

I heard a Connecticut Warbler this evening sing three blast of its chippy-chuppy song at Chicopee Lake in Hall County. The bird was singing from the floodplain to the right side of the first gazebo. The area where the songs was coming from is not easily accessible and is extremely muddy. There were also Northern Waterthrushes calling and a Northern Parula singing from the same location. Other birds of note were the FOS Hall County Blue-winged Teal and Wood Ducks. Also a lingering Little Blue Heron. I will be out trying to get a recording of the Connecticut tomorrow morning if anyone wants to join. Just a reminder to anyone who tries for the bird there is a 5 dollar parking fee.

Wes

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>