Date: 9/10/19 3:07 pm
From: Susan Doherty via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Hummingbirds
Female still at my feeder daily Milford.  Saw it at the peanut suet too.  Odd no?  Such curious little bugger always in my face.  Love them.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 5:42 PM, Ernest Harris via CTBirds<ctbirds...> wrote: 9/10/19-Colchester Deck- 3-4 Female continue at our feeder and flowers. Sunday had a small flock of ‘black&brown Cowbirds. For the last tree mornings 2-3 Yellow-throated Vireos(singing males). Ernie