Date: 9/10/19 2:32 pm
From: EADES, JOSEPH W [AG/1000] <joseph.eades...>
Subject: SLAS Carlyle Pelagic Update-TIME CHANGE for boat ride

Hello everyone, especially trip participants. A problem has come up. I just found out from the rental operators that the Army Corp of Engineers has a “survival exercise” planned for this Saturday starting at 2 pm. They are building a temporary “bridge” all the way across the lake. We will need to alter the boat trip and have it from 10-1. I have communicated this to all participants I am aware of. Please note that my original announcement had my e-mail listed incorrectly. The correct e-mail is <joseph.eades...>

The morning meeting time and place remain the same as previously announced. I now recommend snacks since the lunch break will be after the boat ride. We have two open slots.

Joe Eades
1101 Drayton Ave
Webster Groves, MO 63119
314-229-5900
The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged. Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a waiver of any privilege. If you receive this message in error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward, or disclose any part of this message. Please also delete this e-mail and all copies and notify the sender. Thank you.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!