Date: 9/10/19 12:51 pm
From: Stan Walens <stan.walens...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] New Yard Bird: painted bunting
A bright female painted bunting visited our bird bath for a few minutes this morning.

If it hangs around I will welcome birders of good character to come sit in our dining room and look outside for it. : ))))

Stan Walens, San Diego
September 10, 2019; 11:35 am

View/Reply Online (#9911): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9911
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!