Date: 9/10/19 12:44 pm
From: Tammy Eustis via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Hummingbirds
We still have our gang of 2-3 females/young. We've never used feeders
and rely on plantings, which seems to keep the hummers around a little
longer. Favorite foods at the moment: black-and-blue salvia, any phlox
that's still in bloom, morning glories, and jewel weed. The ladies don't
seem ready to move out any time soon, especially with the incoming warm
spell. I'll have to make note of the last day I see them.

:-)

Tammy Eustis, Chester