Date: 9/10/19 10:32 am
From: Barbara Monahan <monahan...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] FOS
FOS Townsend’s Warbler.

Red breasted nuthatches continue to be heard, but occasionally seen.

Finally, I think I’ve been sitting in the same place too long. A Morning dove landed on my head this morning. I’ve often had small birds, chickadees and such land on me, but never a MODO. I’m part of the furniture I guess.

Barbara Monahan
Near Scotts Valley, off of Jarvis at about 1100 feet.

Sent from my iPad