Date: 9/10/19 9:23 am
From: Patty Jenkins <pjenkins0317...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Veery?--DeKalb County
First time I've seen this bird at the mudhole next to our birdbath (except
for yesterday, too). It's a long, slender, brown to reddish-brown bird,
about 7", white belly, spots don't go lower than the breast bib, which is
pretty defined. No eye ring or spectacles visible. Fits the description in
Stokes.
Patty Jenkins
Near Emory

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>