Date: 9/10/19 9:10 am
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Kettles!!! Concord.
Cloud cover basically you shut off The thermals and the flow of birds. so
I take back my last statement about this being a good day it's a nice
day but it's not one of the big ones.
I had one Bald Eagle and a couple Osprey up over Long pond in Concord.
Good birding,David LipsyConcord, NH
On Sep 10, 2019 10:14 AM, David Lipsy <dlipsy...> wrote:

I'm currently on Fisk Hill road from softy area by St. Pails..
Just had multiple kettles of broad wings estimated at 250. They
are heading towards Carter Hill, coming in from the East North
East.These low clouds are a problem as they spiral up into them
and stream off. You can see them through the bottom of the layer
of clouds.
Just checking in the bins, and there's more coming again from the
East North East direction.
This is a good push... May not be the big day, but could come
close.
David LipsyConcord, NH

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit:

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit:
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nhbirds/<5f057238-adc2-4eb2-80ab-53392b15a76b...>

Join us on Facebook!