Date: 9/10/19 9:14 am
From: 'Phil Brown' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Kettles!!! Concord.
Thanks to Tom and David for raptor migration reports from Concord.
Birders interested in seeing broad-winged hawk migration may also be tempted to head up to Pack Monadnock. However, a current report is that the mountain has been fogged in all morning and remains so. If it breaks, though, expect migration there shortly afterwards.

For directions, events, and all things hawk watch, see the Pack Monadnock Raptor Observatory page:
https://harriscenter.org/conservation-research/pack-monadnock-raptor-observatory/visiting-the-hawk-watch

Phil Brown
Hawk Watch Coordinator
Harris Center for Conservation Education
<Brown...>

Sent from my iPhone