Date: 9/10/19 8:44 am
From: Ed Maioriello <edm...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Additional Field Trip Slots and Group Rate Cutoff for GOS Fall Meeting
All,

We've added additional slots to field trips on Saturday and Sunday to
accommodate really good attendance for our Fall Meeting. If you didn't get
on a trip Saturday or Sunday you should be able to now.

Also, please remember that tomorrow, September 11th, is the cutoff date for
getting the GOS rate at Villas By The Sea!

Ed Maioriello
GOS 2nd VP

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>