Date: 9/10/19 8:21 am
From: Bob Shanman <wildbirdbob...>
Subject: Re: [LACoBirds] Sand Dune Park Update
. In the 24 years (today) that I have owned the Wild Birds Unlimied
store, and have been feeding the birds, this is the deadest I start to fall
I can remember. Birds in the yard have been very sporadic. Several weeks
ago, we had DEJU, CASJ,HOFI, MODO, ALHU, ANHU, and HOSP all in the yard.
Yesterday, 9/8, I was home all day, working in the yard,and inthe house. I
saw one ALHU in the yard. No crows, no gull flyovers, no calling or
singing. Very strange given the amount of food I have out in the yard.
Bob Shanman
Manhattan Beach

--
Bob Shanman