Date: 9/10/19 4:37 am
From: James Wilson <birdmanjfw...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Chips
A couple of days ago I watched Momma Cardinal feed a fluttering wing
fledgling 18 sunflower seeds that she had hulled for her "little one".

Also, I had a Tufted Titmouse hit a window and knock itself silly
yesterday. I checked on it and picked it up. After about a minute it woke
up and started screeching and kicking and biting. The first bird to hear
the complaints was a Carolina Wren that flew in scolding me. Momma
Titmouse (maybe Daddy?) flew into a bush about 3 feet from me and joined in
the hollering. I let Junior go and Momma and Junior flew off together
screeching at each other. A third Titmouse joined in and they continued to
fly around for a bit before they finally quieted down. Really fun to watch!

Jim Wilson
Queenstown