Date: 9/9/19 9:49 pm
From: Dave Leibert <xdave...>
Subject: juv Black Crowned Night Heron @ Green pond, Northampton county
Howdy All,
I checked out Green pond monday evening and there was a juvenile Black
Crowned night heron sitting on a log by the side road to the big pond.

This is a new one for me since I'm pretty much into raptors. I must
admit that I kind of dig waterbirds a little as they seem pretty
majestic.

I took a pic if you are curious. There were two Great egrets at the big
pond. It seems like there are more pieces of big earthmoving equipment
parked nearby than there are waterfowl and wading birds. A few days ago
there was a Green heron on the same log as today's bird.

All the best,
Dave

Join us on Facebook!