Date: 9/9/19 9:38 pm
From: Roger Kuhlman <rkuhlman...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT (monarch food) Goldenrods & Asters
Many butterflies besides Monarchs find spaces planted with masses of blooming alfalfa and pink clover to be very attractive at this time of year. It is far too bad that fewer and fewer farmer fields and almost no suburban sprawl yard lawns are being planted with alfalfa/pink clover mixes these days.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM6PR14MB2777A54A9CECAE9C230995E2C5B60...>