Date: 9/9/19 3:08 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Forsythe - Hugos, Bairds, Wilson's Phalarope, ducks, etc.
Hello,
Marilyn and I enjoyed a super visit! I was disappointed dead low tide range
as we started. I go when I can, I rarely plan around tides for the shore.
Anyway, we had Soras and a Bairds, so I am thinking great trip if nothing else!
Medium tide range by the time we got around to the dogleg area. Not much flying
in though. That seems to be one of the shorebird spots this fall. At the refuge.
5 Hugos. Nice! But both groups didn't stick. I hope they return for fellow birders.
See ebird for more info.
Stilt Sandpipers there. Another Sora. The Wilson's.
A Ruddy Duck is around. Sept. bird!
I have had Wilsons phalarope in early Sept before. This could be my latest!
Thanks Dianne!
American Wigeon is back. Lots of other duck species.

Etc. Etc.

Butterfly notes - loads of Cloudless Sulphurs still around.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>