Date: 9/9/19 1:48 pm
From: 'P. swanson' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT (monarch food) Goldenrods & Asters
Thanks for the comments, Fred. I feel that people just need to read more to educate themselves, but they have too much on their plates, not just in Macomb but everywhere.
Penny

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<8404A0B3-43E8-49AB-A301-0464C5879E81...>

Join us on Facebook!