Date: 9/9/19 12:44 pm
From: judy parrot-willis <jep_willis...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Hummers?
Began this season with at least 6 hummers(most we've had here in a few years), could have been 8, but saw 6 in one view, with at least two males amongst them. As of Aug.31, both wee guys were gone-earlier then they've ever left here. Now remaining are at least two females although two days ago I spotted 4 in one view, so still hanging here. Lucky to have one feed twice out of my 'finger feeder'-quite neat!Judy Parrot-WillisNorth Andover

On Sunday, September 8, 2019, 4:50:36 PM EDT, Barbara Volkle <barb620...> wrote:

Thanks to Mark Blaazis for this post.

Barbara Volkle Northborough, MA <barb620...>

*

From: Mark Blazis <markblazissafaris...>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 09:30:12 -0400

Still feeding in Grafton