Date: 9/9/19 9:42 am
From: Shilo McDonald <shilocm...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Brown Pelican, dipped, Salem
MassBirders,I went looking for the Brown Pelican and did not find it. But, then again, I was not drinking at the time. ;-)
All this talk of beer and wine has got me thinking... We’ve all heard of a Pub Crawl, right? So how about how about a Pub Crawl with Birds? Birding and Beer!
We could even add games to the event. Everyone has to drink a shot every time sometime spots a House Sparrow! :-D
I guarantee by the end of the trip, we will ALL have seen a Lifer or two!
:-)
- Shilo McDonald, Lynn, Mass.ShiloCM at Yahoo dot com

Join us on Facebook!