Date: 9/9/19 6:19 am
From: <marianne5...> <marianne5...>
Subject: Re: Hawk watch reports
I also receive the hawk watch reports. Whenever I send an email to the list, I do not receive it through the list serve, so I am never sure that it goes through. I used to get my posts to the list serve but something must have changed.Marianne AtkinsonClearfield CountySent from my LG V20, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone------ Original message------From: Gary RobsonDate: Sun, Sep 8, 2019 3:54 PMTo: <PABIRDS...>;Cc: Subject:[PABIRDS] Hawk watch reportsI have not been receiving the hawk watch reports. Are other people experiencing the same thing? Is there a reason why the are not being reported?
Gary Robson
Lebanon County

Go Army, beat Navy.

Join us on Facebook!