Date: 9/8/19 9:25 pm
From: 'Steven Rovell' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] My Marina yard & PhoneSkope
Hi Birders -

My yard has been under consttruction for quite a while, but now it is getting back to normal. Nothing rare to report, just a Pac-slope and Yellow Warbler. Today a Bewick’s Wrent serenaded me for about a half an hour from a toyon in the corner of my yard. Never saw it. But it helped me with the boredom of cleaning out my garage!

On another note, I have a Phone Skope that I don’t need any more, as I upgraded from iPhone 6S Plus to the smaller iPhone X. Ten bucks to anyone that wants it.

Steve Rovell
Marina, CA