Date: 9/8/19 8:15 pm
From: Tamima Itani <tamimaitani...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET IOS Birds and Photography (Sign up for Field Trip - No Sightings)
IOS Field Trip - Bird and Photography, Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve, October 20, 2019, 8:00 - 10:00 am

Have you ever been on a bird walk and wished it was paced such that you could take photos to your heartís content? IOS is pleased to announce a bird walk at the Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve, tailored to bird photographers.. Fort Sheridanís diverse habitat of woods, meadows and open skies will afford opportunities to spot and photograph fall sparrows, migrating raptors and resident birds including the coveted Red-headed Woodpecker. We will maintain a slow pace ensuring everyone has an opportunity to capture in photos their favorite birds, fall foliage or views. Adam Sell and Tamima Itani will co-lead this walk.

The Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve is at the intersection of E Old Elm Road and Sheridan Road in Highland Park. Enter the complex at Old Elm Rd and follow Simonds way to Leonard Wood. Make a left on Leonard Wood then another left on Gilgare Lane and follow it to the Forest Preserve parking lot. We will meet in the parking lot at 8:00 am.

Registration is required. To register, please use the following link:

http://www.illinoisbirds.org/event/birds-and-photography/

Thank you,

Tamima Itani
Treasurer, Illinois Ornithological Society
Evanston, IL

Join us on Facebook!