Date: 9/8/19 5:28 pm
From: Liz Lackey <lackeytomliz...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Mt Philo Hawkwatch numbers. Ferrisburg
Hi birding community.

I have been entering this years hawk migration data from Mt Philo onto the Hawkcount website of HMANA (Hawk Migration Assoc. of N. Amer.) You can find the info at hawkcount.org <http://hawkcount.org/> Click on “main” over on the left side of the page, and then on “Mt. Philo” in the list to see the days numbers. You can also check out any other hawk watch site. I highly recommend “Veracruz” if you want to knock your socks off.

So far it has been pretty quiet on Philo. It should pick up and hopefully tomorrow’s forecast of a north wind will hold and the Broad-wings will start coming thru in greater numbers. I’m planning to be there.

Liz Lackey
Stowe

Join us on Facebook!