Date: 9/8/19 4:54 pm
From: Ed Barrell <ed.barrell...>
Subject: Re: Hawk watch reports
I was receiving them, but for the last week or two I have not been getting any at all.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ron & Amy Burkert <raburkert...> Date: 9/8/19 4:57 PM (GMT-05:00) To: <PABIRDS...> Subject: Re: [PABIRDS] Hawk watch reports I get mine but many end up in my Spam/Trash folder because they all seem to hit the email system at the same time prompting it to respond as to a spam flood. I do have the sender in my contacts but I may have to look for whitelist instructions.Ron Burkert on Comcast Sent from my iPhone> On Sep 8, 2019, at 3:57 PM, Pam Holmes <pamholmespa...> wrote:> > I've been receiving the hawk watch reports.> > Pam Holmes> Lebanon County> >> On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 3:54 PM Gary Robson <garyrobson...> wrote:>> >> I have not been receiving the hawk watch reports. Are other people>> experiencing the same thing? Is there a reason why the are not being>> reported?>> Gary Robson>> Lebanon County>> >> Go Army, beat Navy.

Join us on Facebook!