Date: 9/8/19 10:54 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society Meeting/Program Tuesday, September 10 at 7:00 PM
Tuesday September 10, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Join us for the Oakland Audubon
Society's monthly meeting and a program titled "Wildlife At Duck Pond"
presented by local birder and photographer Rob Weir. Rob will share with us
his beautiful photography taken at a small pond in Washington Township.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free program. Refreshments will be
served.

Meetings are held at the First United Methodist Church, 1589 West Maple
Road, Birmingham, MI 48009. Enter the building from the rear main entrance.
Please note our meeting room has been changed to the Children's Room.

Oakland Audubon baseball style hats are back in stock and will be available
at the meeting, field trips or by contacting me while the supply lasts.

Please see our website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) for details about
upcoming field trips, meetings, programs and the Young Birder's Club.
Additional field trips are being added so check the website or facebook
often. You do not have to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org