Date: 9/8/19 9:57 am
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: [cobirds] MEGA-RARITY: GROOVE-BILLED ANI in North Denver area!
Just received this from Jason Bidgood. Sent at 9:43.
Sent to eBird too, with photos.
"Hope you don’t mind me sending you this photo of a bird I’m looking at
right now along Sand Creek in Denver approximately 200 yards upstream of
Smith Road."
Jason

Crossroads of Xanthia St and Smith Rd is near the spot bird was seen.
Tough ID to tell from the S Florida specialty, Smooth-billed Ani, but
range is a clue until photos analyzed.

Joe Roller, Denver

PLEASE UPDATE COBIRDS WITH ANY INFO, POS OR NEG.