Date: 9/8/19 5:31 am
From: Paul Guidetti <guidettipaul...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Hummers?
I was curious about this too...I had three Friday morning at my front
feeder and at least one yesterday. I checked my records and the last one I
saw in my yard last year was October 4! If it’s time to go, I wish them
well but I do enjoy these little guys a lot! Keeping my feeders clean and
full for now!

Paul Guidetti
Westford MA

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 6:58 AM Lynette Leka <lynetteleka...> wrote:

> my local family left last week, but I'm still seeing a single bird every
> so often at the feeders - migrating, I assume, so we should keep tending
> the feeders through September
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Lynette Leka
> Newbury, MA 01951
> email: <lynette.leka...>
>

> On Saturday, September 7, 2019, 11:06:07 PM EDT, bank1941 <
> <bank1941...> wrote:
>

> Mbers, my local hummer family has disappeared. It is a bit early, has
> anyone else noticed theirs gone too?
>
> Joe Paluzzi
>

> Joe Paluzzi
> Salem, MA. USA